This article explains how to fix the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE or No Data Received Error on Windows 10.
This error can be caused by a variety of reasons, but the most common is that the website didn’t send any data. It could also be because you are using an outdated browser.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
ERR EMPTY RESPONSE – No Data Received is one of the most frequent errors while attempting to visit a website. When attempting to visit a huge number of popular websites, this error may occur. Here’s how to get things fixed.
The fact that this mistake may occur while visiting some of the most famous Web sites, like the top video streaming network YouTube and the highly popular blogging platform WordPress, among others, makes it particularly concerning.
As a result, it’s probable that you’ve seen this mistake before. This article provides a how-to for computer users who wish to repair or learn more about this issue.
What causes the ERR EMPTY RESPONSE error, often known as “Data not received”?
- Invalid.htaccess code
- Infection with a virus or malware
- Invalid or damaged registry keys
- Misconfiguration or malfunction
- Error in the Google Chrome browser
- Your ISP has an issue with your internet connection.
How may the ERR EMPTY RESPONSE or No Data Received issue be fixed?
Updated in September 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and viruses by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The application easily resolves common Windows system problems – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To correct all problems, click “Repair All.”
- Select Command Prompt from the context menu when you right-click on the Windows key (administrator).
- You may also enter cmd into the Windows search engine.
- Run as administrator by right-clicking on the Command Prompt option.
- Copy and paste the following commands one at a time into the command prompt when it appears.
- After each of these instructions, press Enter: ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig netsh winsock catalog reset reset.log netsh int ipv4 netsh int ipv6 reset netsh int ipv6 reset netsh int ipv6 reset pause log /r halt
- Then restart your computer and attempt to visit the site you were unable to access before.
Changing the proxy settings for TCP/IP4
- Select Change Adapter Settings from the Network and Sharing Center.
- Under Local Area Connection or Wireless, look for your network connection provider.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click the connection symbol.
- Select Internet Protocol (4 TCP/IPv4) and click Properties in the new window that appears.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses in the new window.
- Then type 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 into the address bar.
- To save your changes, click Apply and OK.
Remove all.temp files from your computer.
- Wait for the starting window to display after pressing the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
- When it displays, enter “temp” into the box and click OK.
- By holding down the CTRL and A keys at the same time, you may select all files.
- Select Delete with a right-click on the selected components.
- Check whether ERR EMPTY RESPONSE is still present in Google Chrome.
RECOMMENDED: To fix Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Clear your browsing history in your browser.
- Reset your network settings if necessary.
- Drivers for your devices need be updated.
- Use a virtual private network (VPN).
- Examine your network connection.
- Make use of the command prompt.
- Attempt to use a different browser.
- Use incognito mode to see what’s going on.
- Extensions should be disabled.
- VPN software should be turned off.
- Delete your browsing history.
- Delete everything in the Temp folder.
- In Google Chrome, clear the DNS cache.
When you attempt to visit a website using the Chrome browser, you may get the err empty response message. This indicates that no data is being sent or transmitted. To solve this issue, several websites recommend clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and temporary files.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE or No Data Received Error on Windows 10 is a common problem that can be caused by many different things. This article will help you troubleshoot the issue. Reference: this page isn’t working err_empty_response.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Err_empty_response?
You can try to restart the game.
What is error Err_empty_response?
This means that the response you provided is not a valid one.
Did not send any data Err_empty_response?
- err_empty_response microsoft edge
- err_empty_response fix
- err_empty_response chrome
- unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
- localhost didn’t send any data