How to Merge Two Spotify Playlists: A Comprehensive Guide
- If you’re anything like me, you love listening to music. And if you’re also like me, you probably have multiple Spotify playlists that you’ve created over time. But what if you want to merge two of those playlists together?
- Luckily, it’s actually quite easy to do! In this post, I’ll show you step-by-step how to merge any two Spotify playlists, so that you can have one big, happy playlist.
- First, open up Spotify and log into your account. Then, go to the “Your Library” tab and click on “Playlists.”
- Next, find the two playlists that you want to merge and click on them. For this example, I’m going to merge my “Workout” playlist with my “Running” playlist.
- Once you have both playlists open, click on the three dots next to one of the playlists and select “Edit.”
- A new window will pop up and you’ll see all of the songs from that playlist. At the top, it will say “Drag and drop tracks here to add them,” with two arrows pointing in opposite directions.
- Now, go back to the other playlist and select all of the songs (you can do this by pressing “Ctrl” + “A” on a PC or “Command” + “A” on a Mac). Then, drag and drop those songs into the first playlist.
- Once you’ve added all of the songs, click “Done.”
- And that’s it! You’ve now successfully merged two Spotify playlists. If you ever want to split them back up, just follow the same steps and drag the songs back into the original playlist.
How to combine two playlists on spotify
1. Open Spotify and click on “Create new playlist”
2. Type the name of the first playlist you want to combine
3. Click and drag the songs from that playlist over to the new one you’re creating
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second playlist
5. Once both playlists are in the new one, rename it whatever you want
6. Click on “Share” and then “Post to Facebook”
What are some of the best playlists on Spotify for working out or just chilling out?
If you’re looking for some workout inspiration, check out our “Get Fit” playlist or our “Running” playlist. For something a little more low-key, try our “Study Chill” playlist or our “Chill Vibes” playlist.
What makes a good workout playlist versus a good chill out playlist?
The biggest difference is the tempo of the music. Workout playlist are usually high-energy to help keep you motivated, while chill out playlists are more relaxed and laid-back. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule!
How do I find new music on Spotify?
There are a few different ways! You can browse by genre, mood, artist, or even activity. You can also check out the new releases section or our “Discover” playlist, which is updated every Monday with the latest and greatest music.
Spotify is a great way to listen to your favorite music, discover new artists, and create custom playlists. With so many options available, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. But don’t worry – we’re here to help!
In this post, we’ll show you how to merge two Spotify playlists, so that you can have one big, happy playlist. We’ll also give you some tips on finding new music and creating the perfect playlist for any occasion.