There are a lot of different things you need to have before trading pokemon. If you happen to be interested in trading pokemon for the first time, then you have come to the right place. Here are some things that one should know before they trade their pokemon over wi-fi .
Upon wanting to trade pokemon with someone online , one needs to make sure they have set up all of the information about themselves and their pokemon. One of these sets of information is made up of Friend Codes. When trading with someone, the process cannot begin until you both have each other’s Friend Code(s) .
The Poke Bank is a free app that can be downloaded onto any type of smart device.
The PTC (Pokemon Trainer Club) is the official site that people use to register their friend code onto their account. The process takes no longer than 5-10 minutes.
A pokemon game cartridge
Pokemon White 2 and Black 2 come with a built-in PTC account. However , to be able to use that account you need to go online and register it .
Power Saves for 3DS
The Power Saves for 3DS is a device that allows you to transfer pokemon from one game cartridge onto another in simple and easy steps . It’s very handy and definitely worth the money .
The very thing you were probably hoping to obtain in the first place! And so, having finally gotten everything set up, now it’s time to snag yourself some pokemon.
Knowledge of your trading partner
Some people might be tempted into trading with just about anyone especially if their trading partners offer really good pokemon. However, I suggest that you avoid this path and make sure to research more on your trading partner’s profile before anything else.
Agreement of trade terms
Before actually starting the game-play phase , both parties should agree on some terms . It is best to have a list of the pokemon you are trading so that neither party can try to deceive the other.
The last thing I would like to emphasize with is patience. Make sure that you have enough time set aside to get all of your pokemon traded . Doing so could take several hours depending on the amount.
How to trade pokemon with yourself 3ds
- First, you need to ensure that both your 3DS systems are connected to the same wireless network.
- Second, open the Pokemon Trading Card Game on each system.
- Third, select “Nintendo 3DS” from the menu on the left, then select “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.”
- Fourth, choose the “Player Search” tab, and then select “Multiplayer.”
- Fifth, enter your name (or nickname) and your Friend Code into the appropriate fields on each system.
- Sixth, choose your desired game mode, and then press the “X” button to begin searching for players.
- Seventh, once you have found a player to trade with, press the “A” button to open the trade window.
- Eighth, choose your trading partner’s name from the list of available players. If you are trading with another player who has already registered his or her Friend Code for online play, that player will appear at the top of the list.
- Ninth, select “Trade” to begin trading. You can trade one card at a time until both players have accepted the trade.
- Tenth, wait until both players have finished making adjustments to the trade. Press “A” again when you are satisfied with your selection in order to confirm the trade.
So, there you have it! Everything you need to know before trading pokemon online. By following the tips and advice we’ve provided, both you and your trading partner can enjoy a smooth and successful trade.