Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share creative content with their followers. This can be anything from photos, videos, or even text posts. It has over one billion monthly active users and is the most popular social media app in the world.
Instagram has a feature called ig stories that allows users to download their posts as an archive. This is done by going into the settings and then selecting download your story.
Do you know how to save an Instagram picture from someone else to your computer, smartphone, or iPhone? Unfortunately, the program itself does not have such a feature. You can’t snap a picture on Instagram since it was deleted on purpose. As a result, you are unlikely to be able to utilize it due to a lack of copyright.
There are, thankfully, workarounds. Their number is most certainly in the millions. Each one makes it simple to share, save, copy, and even download Instagram photos. It’s only natural that we research, evaluate, and choose the greatest and most practical choice for ourselves.
Today, we provide you with a number of methods that will enable you to download Instagram posts or any other material secretly fast and effectively.
The best ways to save an Istagram post
1. Through a screenshot
A screenshot is a picture of the full screen of a phone. This is one of the quickest methods: just press and hold a few buttons at the same time, and the image will show in the phone gallery.
To capture a screenshot on an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Hold and release the side and volume up keys at the same time on iPhones with Face ID (iPhone X, XR, XS, 11, 12, 13).
- Hold and release the side button and the “Home” button at the same time for models without Face ID (iPhone 8, etc.).
To capture a screenshot on an Android phone, hold down the power (power on/lock) and volume down keys at the same time.
The keyboard shortcuts may differ based on the Android smartphone model.
- One of the quickest methods;
- There’s no need for third-party apps or services;
- The image is stored with additional information from the phone’s screen.
- The image has been saved in a low-resolution format.
Note that when you capture a screenshot, a thumbnail will show on the screen; clicking on it will open the picture editor. There, you may cut off anything that isn’t necessary, leaving just the picture.
2. Using internet resources
You can easily save Instagram posts to your PC or phone using internet services – all you need is a link to the post.
The following are the most popular services for downloading Instagram photos:
To download pictures from Instagram using an internet service, follow these steps:
- In the browser, go to the service (from the list above).
- Open Instagram and choose the post you want to see.
- Take note of the post’s URL.
- Return to your browser and paste the copied URL into the text input box.
- Click the “Download” button, and the original pictures will display in a few seconds, ready to be downloaded to your phone.
- The picture has been downloaded in high quality.
- You may choose to download one or more photos from the carousel.
- You may use this technique to download a variety of IG material, including Insta videos.
- You must open your browser and look for the service’s website every time.
3. Through Telegram
There are two options: send a message to yourself or use a Telegram bot to download a picture.
The first method is to send a message to your stored contacts.
This is how you copy a picture to your phone:
- Above the upper-right corner of the Instagram post, click the “three dots.”
- From the pop-up menu, choose “Share in…”
- Look for “Telegram” in the recommended list.
- Then click “Saved” (or search for it), and then “Send.”
When you open the messenger, you’ll see a “Saved” link in the conversation as well as the picture itself.
- Simply click on a picture in the messenger and choose “Save to Gallery” from the menu to save it to your phone.
- The quickest method.
- You may send the picture to any device that has Telegram installed on it (phone, PC, tablet).
- A preview picture for the post is stored, not a photo (in low resolution).
- Only the first picture from the carousel will be downloaded.
- If you don’t have the Telegram app, this technique won’t work.
The second method is to use the Telegram bot to download pictures.
Telegram bots for getting media files from Instagram abound. However, we suggest that you utilize InstaSave. The following scenario is followed by this Telegram bot:
- The IG address is copied by the user (or profile nickname).
- In a conversation with a bot, he adds a link.
- He gets the artwork as a response (which can also be downloaded to the phone gallery.)
- The quickest method.
- The original picture is available for download (in high resolution.)
- You can save pictures and videos, as well as carousel, IGTV, and text.
- You may send pictures to any device that has Telegram installed on it.
- Pre-launching the Telegram bot is required (only 1 time.)
- If you don’t have Telegram installed, you won’t be able to use this technique.
Choose your preferred method and begin downloading any Instagram content. Screenshots and Telegram bots are probably preferable for one-time usage. Online services, on the other hand, are best for viewing and downloading numerous Instagram files on a regular basis.
The instagram story viewer is a tool that allows you to view Instagram stories without the need of following or liking the person who posted it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Instagram without anyone knowing?
Instagram is an app that is not available on the Xbox store, so you would have to download it from somewhere else.
How can I save an anonymous story on Instagram?
To save an anonymous story on Instagram, you must go to the Stories tab and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Then select Save Story.
Can you look at Instagram photos anonymously?
- view instagram posts anonymously
- download instagram stories
- view ig stories anonymously
- download instagram highlights
- instagram viewer